13 September 2008

Star Players


Jeff and I have taken up tennis as our new form of recreation.  We've played the last two nights and are starting to get the hang of it.  Of course, we've mostly been giving each other lobs, but who cares?  You have to start somewhere right?  
Thank you Jerry and Shelley for the rackets and balls.  

The HBO series John Adams is a highly recommendable show.  Jeff and I rented it from Blockbuster.  All those political science junkies and those interested in the founding of our country should check it out.  I'm not sure if all the events are factual, but it gives a cool new perspective on the our country's history.  I don't know if I'd watch it with little kids though...

We're finally almost moved into our apartment.  We just need to find a place to put our clothes and we should be gold.  I can't wait to get into our permanent ward and get a calling.  Being a transient isn't really as fun as it sounds. :)

No comments: