16 October 2008

Proof that I have the best husband ever.


Thanks to everybody for a great birthday.  All the calls, emails, letters, packages, etc.  were awesome.  You guys are amazing.  
I was really happy all day yesterday.  Maybe it was the fact that I got to communicate with so many family members and old friends.
Last night rocked.  After work, Jeff and I went home, and to my surprise, the house what clean, the dishes were done, dinner was made, and there was a cake with twenty candles sitting on the stove.  I have an amazing and wonderful husband.  Jeff doesn't usually cook, but he made delicious fajitas.  Now that I know he has a hidden talent, we will be utilizing it more frequently.  :)

Funny that the best pictures here are the ones taken by Jeff, and not his photog major wife.  :)  My excuse is that the camera was running out of batteries.  

No comments: